I’m new to blogging, and it’s always great to see ways to discover new blogs… and i’ve definitely found some gems! It’s a great way to notice newer blogs as all nominees must have fewer than 200 followers. I could spend days reading all the great content from other blogs, and in turn, they inspire me to write more and not be afraid to be creative.
I’m very thankful that I have been nominated by the beautiful stressesanddresses.com – it’s my first nomination & what an honor it is!
11 facts about me;
1. born and raised in australia, where the weather is beautiful and the waters are crystal clear
2. i wanderlust, live to travel – i lived in new york city for six monthsdays tip
3. i have 46GB of music/videos in my iTunes library
4. i do not have any food allergies and there isn’t a food that i don’t eat/like. i’m eaaaaasy
5. i love karaoke – song of choice would definitely be a few whitney houston songs… of course after a few glasses of wine!
6. i can speak, read and write in vietnamese
7. my favorite artists at the moment are two door cinema club, london grammar and kendrick lamar.
8. i wear a lot of black clothing, shoes and handbags. i love how sleek it looks… effortless is my thang!
9. i am an architecture graduate
10. i love to draw and paint when i get the time and patience
11. yes i’m one of those annoying people that take photos of everything… whose camera and phone memory are always full.
q’s stressesanddresses.com asked me;
1. What is your favourite drink?
as boring as it sounds, i love a glass of cold sparkling water!
2. Where is your favourite place to shop?
i’m on farfetch[dotcom] waaaay to much for my own good. the only shopping destination where i can buy amazing things and still be in my pyjamas.
3. Do you watch YouTube, if so who is your favourite YouTuber?
currently loving claire marshall. she’s a smart cool and tatted vlogger that not only knows her sh**, but has a great sense of humor.
4. Do you prefer modern or vintage?
vintage. I’m currently coveting vintage furniture and how incredible ornate they can be. sometimes old is better than new and it is this character preservation that i always fall in love with.
5. Do you prefer flats or high heels?
high heels, for sure. in preparation for winter, i have been purchasing more and more badass high heel booties.
6. What is your favourite flower?
tulips – of all colors.
7. What are you currently most grateful for?
M and my beautiful friends & family.
6. Do you prefer Skiing or sunny holidays?
skiing… or just playing in the snow since i’ve never skied before… i’m a big fan of winter!
8. Who is your Celebrity crush?
after watching a whole season of the carrie diaries, i had a huge crush on austin butler. but i guess it changes with time!
9. If you could visit the future or go back in time, which would you choose?
definitely go back in time and relive my brief stint in nyc.
10. What is your favourite TV program me? series?
currently loving game of thrones (insert nerdy face here)
11. What phone do you have?
iphone5 , even though it sometimes dies on me, i have faith in apple.
q’s for my nominees;
1. what is the first thing you do when you wake up?
2. what is the next destination on your travel wishlist?
3. would you say you are an introvert or extrovert?
4. do you read any books?
5. if you weren’t in the profession that you were now in, what industry would you have liked to be in?
6. are you a tea or coffee person?
7. what is your most prized possession?
8. what routines do you have to stay active/ healthy?
9. do you have any beauty secrets or products that you cannot live without?
10. have you ever lived or travelled with a friend?
11. what is your favorite thing to do to relax?
These are the rules you must follow to join in!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.